2011

2011
True colors

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer 2013

I'm a Mormon.Wow,  so much as happened.  Justin, my dear sweet 25 year old nephew, is living with us and we love having him here.  He is working and doing everything he needs to and coming to grips with my singing and dancing in the kitchen.  He does not appreciate my Christian music, and liked the quiet while I was off in Europe for the past 3 weeks.

Talon is home from his mission.  He is such a gentle giant and I can't get enough of being around him.  We did P90X today- YogaX, which is a killer.  He is going to BYU I with Kellie and opted for that over BYU Provo.  He wants to spend the rest of the summer in Provo with Jamie and hopes to find a job there.

I'm heading to Utah for an extended stay this summer with family, but hope to have Jeremy, Krystal and Carly, who are flying in on Saturday, come with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers