2011

2011
True colors

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tag. You're it!

I got blog tagged. Who doesn't like a friendly game of tag? So I've decided to play along.

THE RULES:

1. Post these rules.

2. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you.

3. Tag 11 people.

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.

So these were my questions to answer. Please find your questions at the bottom of this page.

1. If you could go back and relive any day in your life, what would it be? September 17, 2009 My dad passed away that day and I was planning on visiting him the next day.

2. What's your worst fear? Having my children fall away from the church.

3. What is the single most important thing to you? My relationship to God.

4. What's your most embarrassing moment? I had to go in after hours to pick up a package from a UPS warehouse. I was on my way to a R.S. meeting and was in a nice dress, and the men in the warehouse all stopped and looked at me when I walked through to the office and also when I returned with my package and left. I was feeling pretty good about myself, until I walked into the church and a woman immediately stopped me and told me I had tucked my dress and slip into my pantyhose.

5. Who have you learned the most from in your life and what did they teach you? I learned the most from my mom. It’s weird. We didn’t get along very well, but my faith, my love for others, my ability to talk to anyone, not caring what anyone else thinks, baking cookies every time it snows, and loving animals all can be traced back to my mom.

6. What is one regret you have? That I was so incredibly stupid in high school.

7. If you could leave on vacation anywhere you wanted tomorrow, where would you go? Western Europe

8. Do you believe in soul mates? Why or why not?

Can I say yes and no? I think some people have soul mates, like Abraham/Sarah, Joseph/Emma, Issac/Rebecca and others. But for me, I think not. I look at the different guys I dated and loved and could have married at different times in my life. I would be a different person today if I’d married them. Probably happy, but different.

9. What's your favorite time of day and why? I love nighttime. Late.

10. What's your ideal date with your boyfriend or husband? Hiking/walking in the mountains with a clear blue sky overhead and a temperature of around 70, then a nice lunch followed by a nap and then hot tubbing under the stars, would be a perfect date.

11. If you could give young women one piece of advice, what would it be? Read the Book of Mormon and find out if it is true early rather than later.

I'm tagging : Helene Burton, Susi Powers, Toni Melchior, Gwen Woodhouse,  Jodi Pitchforth,Amy Woodhouse, Krystal Pitchforth, Barrie Goettsche, Amy Jones, Nila Watterson, and Sheri Denny.

Your questions:
1. What is your favorite song to dance to?
2. Would you ever skinny dip/have you?
3. Describe your perfect day?
4. What did you like best about your spouse when you first met him?
5. What movie/TV character is most like you?
6. What do you like to do best on vacation?
7. If you could redo any time period in your life, when would you do your redo?
8. When you have time to chill, what do you find yourself doing?
9. If you exercise, what is your least and most favorite exercise?
10. HOw many children do you see yourself with OR how many children did you see yourself having when you were first married?
11. What is your dream car/truck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers