2011

2011
True colors

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Epiphany 101

For the last three days I've been working on CSAP. For those of you outside Colorado, that is a statewide test most students in Colorado need to take every year.  Think repitious-leaning-over-a-table-sorting-booklets-type work. 

On my way home yesterday, I stopped at the chiropractor, had an adjustment, electro-therapy and a rolling bed massage. Forget exercise and do this.  I felt like a new woman.  In less than an hour I was relaxed and rejuvenated.  I made dinner with a smile on my face and playfully bantered with both daughter and husband. Jim might say I was downright annoying. I had a great evening and throughly enjoyed my family.  I cleaned and did errands too. 

Talk about an epiphany!  I know I can't afford to do this all the time, but oh, it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers